If you had Angelina’s lips, Michelle Pfeiffer’s eyes, J.Lo’s booty, Halle Berry’s cheekbones and Heidi Klum’s legs, chances are you would look like a Mr. Potato Head. We each have our own beautiful and distinct shape and frame that calls for “haute”cosmetic treatments and procedures. Having realistic expectations about what can be achieved with cosmetic surgery (even minor procedures) is the key ensuring your happiness and satisfaction post-procedure or post-treatment. It is important to remember that in most cases the goal should be to enhance your natural beauty through improvement, not perfection.
When Planning Your Cosmetic Surgery, remember:
- Be clear about your goals with yourself and your surgeon.
- Perfect symmetry does not exist.
- Many procedures will result in some scarring.
- A good cosmetic surgeon won’t promise you results that are not possible to achieve
- Do not seek cosmetic surgery as a solution to emotional, personal or relationship problems. (Example: “My husband/wife will leave me if I don’t improve XYZ.”)
- Seek an experienced cosmetic surgeon who has references and excellent patient before-and-after photos of the procedure you are considering.
Call Laser and Vein Center of North Jersey at 973.408.8346 or e-mail email@example.com