Important Information Regarding
In light of the Corona Virus COVID-19 outbreak, my office has implemented additional infection control measures. Here are some of the steps to ensure our staff and patients are safe guarded:
- All staff must wash hands for 20 seconds upon entering the premise.
- All door knobs, cabinet handles are wiped down multiple times during the day.
- Gloves are to be worn in all areas, including while handling charts, telephones, credit card terminal and computers.
- All kitchen areas are wiped down before and after eating. Gloves are to be worn while handling any appliances.
- Patients who exhibit any upper respiratory symptoms are rescheduled at a future date, after they are asymptomatic.
- Patients are asked to wash thoroughly before leaving the operatory.
- In my office, we are committed to the highest standard of infection control. My staff and I want all of our patients to feel safe when they are here for their appointments.
Philip R. Seaver,Jr. MD, FACS, ABPh, ABTS